Media Center Control

Full Version: recording schedule not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I bought the app but I wonder why the schedules are mot working? Does it suppose to work? When i select a TV episode, i choose record series option but when I go back too recording schedules option, I cannot see any record programming. Any inputs?

Thanks

BTW it s an amazing app. Congratulation!!
Hi, I have released a new version (v1.6.6) now which adressed recording schedules. Please try this version and let me know if it works or the problem still exists.
(01-08-2014 09:43 AM)MGehlhaar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have released a new version (v1.6.6) now which adressed recording schedules. Please try this version and let me know if it works or the problem still exists.

Hi M,

I just tried your new version and it works flawlessly now with the record (single and series). It Put me a red mark beside the program to be record in the guide and also, in the record scheduled, I can now see all record scheduled (single and serie) and disable them if I want.

Great job!!
Thanks

If I can make a suggestion, currently, the search engine works really great with music and movies (not case sensitive and it is not required to write the entire word. We can only write a part of the word. (like if I search for "meta", it will find "Metallica". for my opinion, it is great for search. The problem is when I search on TV guide, it is not the same. First, it is case sensitive and I need to write the exact word. This is annoying on my opinion.

Second point, which is probably a bigger job, is to have a better tv guide. I would like to be able to see many hours programs (maybe on demand when we scroll) for all channels. Just like a normal tv guide.

Thanks a lot for your work and support us.
Reference URL's