Media Center Control
MCC Crashing on Samsung Player - Printable Version

+- Media Center Control (http://mediacentercontrol.com/forum2)
+-- Forum: Forums - CLOSED (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: MCC Crashing on Samsung Player (/showthread.php?tid=53)

MCC Crashing on Samsung Player - Arthur Schultz - 03-28-2013 01:10 PM

Getting error message "Oooops Media Center has crashed" on my Samsung Player.

RE: MCC Crashing on Samsung Player - MGehlhaar - 04-02-2013 03:19 PM

Can you give me some more information on the devices you are using?

RE: MCC Crashing on Samsung Player - Arthur Schultz - 04-09-2013 02:34 PM

(04-02-2013 03:19 PM)MGehlhaar Wrote:  Can you give me some more information on the devices you are using?

(04-02-2013 03:19 PM)MGehlhaar Wrote:  Can you give me some more information on the devices you are using?

Yes, it is a Samsung YP-G70 Gingerbread.UEK18. It previously did work.

RE: MCC Crashing on Samsung Player - MGehlhaar - 04-10-2013 10:58 AM

I see, it's an Galaxy S. Can you have a look to your /sdcard/ for a file called mcc_debug.txt or mcc_crash.txt please? What are you doing when it's crashing? Just run the app? Did you sent a crash report already? Then I will if a look into it.

RE: MCC Crashing on Samsung Player - Arthur Schultz - 04-10-2013 11:08 PM

(04-10-2013 10:58 AM)MGehlhaar Wrote:  I see, it's an Galaxy S. Can you have a look to your /sdcard/ for a file called mcc_debug.txt or mcc_crash.txt please? What are you doing when it's crashing? Just run the app? Did you sent a crash report already? Then I will if a look into it.

I can't find either file. Is there just some way to delete and reinstall it? (I have tried that once.)

RE: MCC Crashing on Samsung Player - MGehlhaar - 04-11-2013 02:06 PM

Hi, just goto the Play Store, choose Media Center Control and choose uninstall there. Now you can install it again.

Did you sent the crash report already? You can find in your notification bar if the app crashed.