Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
possible feature request
11-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Thumbs Up possible feature request
HI I just got your software off google play absolutely love it, it is exactly what I Am looking for with one exception.. Is there any future plans laid out for better dealing with stored television content, rather than just recorded. Currently I just pointed VIDEOS to my television content, but I hate the way it deals with it specifically the lack of metadata. My stuff is already sorted for use with media browser. It would also be nice if there was a way to show this specific content outside of VIDEOS like perhaps a sub line in TV perhaps a Stored Content tab. I realize not everyone with wmc has this type of content, but it could be an option in the settings on the remote end with a request of what folder or folders to point to on the computer end.

Sorry for just not being completely satisfied. but with this feature ( oh and maybe netflix integration Smile ) this would be the end all be a all choice for how I deal with all content on my pc, I would never have to use media center or media browser interface again, just switching through my content with this remote. I am even thinking now about picking up a few cheap Chinese knockoff 7" android tablets to use around my house for remotes. Of course this means more media cenyer pc's around the home dishing it out. Againt thanx for such a great piece of android software
Find all posts by this user
11-22-2012, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 11:28 AM by MGehlhaar.)
RE: possible feature request
Hi, nice to hear you like MCC. I bought two Zotac ID41 as HTPC's. I spent them a cheap Samsung SSD's for better EPG performance. I also bought an "old" Samsung Galaxy S2 for remoting. The Nexus 7 is also a nice "remote". I'm very satisfied with this configuration.

What do you mean with "stored television content"? Aren't recordings all you need? What exactly is missing. Sorry, for my bad english btw. Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user