Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mp4 files not visable
11-21-2012, 10:42 PM
mp4 files not visable
MP4 files do not show up in MCC on my Android device. The files play fine in WMP, but the MCC console will show the directory empty. I tried re-naming them. same result. what gives?
Find all posts by this user
11-22-2012, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 11:21 AM by MGehlhaar.)
RE: mp4 files not visable
Hi,

please follow the instructions (11 Custom file extensions) to add custom file extension for music in the manual.

EDIT: I have attached a ZIP file with a registry file for you. Download it, unzip it and doubleclick the file. It will add the needed registry key for MP4 audio files. Don't forget to restart the MCC server.

EDIT2: For other user, which already set custom audio extensions. Be aware: This regfile will overwrite your already set custom audio exstensions.

Attached File(s)
.zip  mp4_extension.zip (Size: 302 bytes / Downloads: 10)
11-23-2012, 04:29 AM
RE: mp4 files not visable
Works like a champ. THANKS!

Hi,

please follow the instructions (11 Custom file extensions) to add custom file extension for music in the manual.

EDIT: I have attached a ZIP file with a registry file for you. Download it, unzip it and doubleclick the file. It will add the needed registry key for MP4 audio files. Don't forget to restart the MCC server.

EDIT2: For other user, which already set custom audio extensions. Be aware: This regfile will overwrite your already set custom audio exstensions.
[/quote]