Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Little pb with pause, volume+, volume- and mute button
12-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Little pb with pause, volume+, volume- and mute button
Hello,
I buy MCC today, and it's exactly what I wanted.
However, I have a little problem: some keys don't work (pause, volume +, volume-, mute ...) and that as I did not open the setup menu of MCC server ... without touching anything else, I open the menu I closed it and it works ...
The rest of the features work without i need to start the setup menu, I can find a music, play it, use the stop button (but not the pause button) and adjust the sound but only with sound bar
I'm running windows 8 64bit and TF700

Thank you for your help

Laurent

ps: sorry for my english...
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2012, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 02:42 PM by Laurentg.)
RE: Little pb with pause, volume+, volume- and mute button
I made other tests and it's not a problem with MMC server: in fact I think that the problem appears when windows media center is not at first plan in windows: when I click on Vol+ (or pause etc...) icon of WMC flash in yellow in the taskbar, if I click on it to open the window of WMC after it works...
Maybe it is possible to create a button to put WMC at 1st plan as it exists with Unified remote (I have to use this software to take control of WMC if it is reduced in the taskbar)
Thank you for your help
12-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi, makeing WMC the front app should work with the Start button on the classic remote. But I already noticed that in some cases this don't work correctly. The WMC windows sometimes gets crazy. Confused
12-10-2012, 05:50 PM
(12-10-2012 10:49 AM)MGehlhaar Wrote:  Hi, makeing WMC the front app should work with the Start button on the classic remote. But I already noticed that in some cases this don't work correctly. The WMC windows sometimes gets crazy. Confused

Yes i try it, sometimes work, sometimes not... Sad