Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Movies no longer found...
10-15-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: Movies no longer found...
Hi shahram. MCC has a problem to get your default audio device. This may stop other thing from working.

Which OS you are using? What is your default audio device? Are you running a virtual machine or using Remote desktop or something?
Find all posts by this user
11-26-2013, 05:37 PM
(10-15-2013 12:22 PM)MGehlhaar Wrote:  Hi shahram. MCC has a problem to get your default audio device. This may stop other thing from working.

Which OS you are using? What is your default audio device? Are you running a virtual machine or using Remote desktop or something?

hi,

I was using remote desktop to login and get the debug file, I have windows 7 professional. If you need I can login using the httpc and get the debug file.

Thank you
11-28-2013, 01:50 PM
OK, the audio device will not be found if you are connecting with RDP. That's expected. But under normal conditions you are using MCC with a normal logon?

There are no more errors in the log file. Please follow these instructions and send me a new log file. Thanks.
http://mediacentercontrol.com/forum2/sho....php?tid=3
11-29-2013, 09:45 PM
(11-28-2013 01:50 PM)MGehlhaar Wrote:  OK, the audio device will not be found if you are connecting with RDP. That's expected. But under normal conditions you are using MCC with a normal logon?

There are no more errors in the log file. Please follow these instructions and send me a new log file. Thanks.
http://mediacentercontrol.com/forum2/sho....php?tid=3

Hi,

Here are2 files you requested.when i click on movies i get "there are no items in the list"

thank you

Attached File(s)
.txt  mcc_server_debug.txt (Size: 55.68 KB / Downloads: 5)
.txt  mcc_addin_debug.txt (Size: 62 KB / Downloads: 3)
12-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi sharam,

MCC can't find any movies in D:\data\My Movies\Movies

Code:
11/29/2013 12:39:42 PM: movies: directory: D:\data\My Movies\Movies
11/29/2013 12:39:42 PM: movies: starting inventory...
11/29/2013 12:39:43 PM: movies: inventory finished. found 0 movies

Are you sure that every movie is in it's own directory and has a mymovies.xml file in it?
12-05-2013, 05:06 PM
(12-02-2013 03:53 PM)MGehlhaar Wrote:  Hi sharam,

MCC can't find any movies in D:\data\My Movies\Movies

Code:
11/29/2013 12:39:42 PM: movies: directory: D:\data\My Movies\Movies
11/29/2013 12:39:42 PM: movies: starting inventory...
11/29/2013 12:39:43 PM: movies: inventory finished. found 0 movies

Are you sure that every movie is in it's own directory and has a mymovies.xml file in it?

Hi,

It is in its own folder, and was working fine and all of a sudden stopped working! It doesn't have .xml file. Did something change that before didn't require that?
12-06-2013, 01:43 PM
To get movies shown, you have to use MyMovies Collection Management 3rd party software. This Software will store a mymovies.xml to each movie folder with all the metadata of the movie.

Or you can just use the video section of MCC. Add a folder into the Windows library under video for this.
12-10-2013, 06:06 AM
(12-06-2013 01:43 PM)MGehlhaar Wrote:  To get movies shown, you have to use MyMovies Collection Management 3rd party software. This Software will store a mymovies.xml to each movie folder with all the metadata of the movie.

Or you can just use the video section of MCC. Add a folder into the Windows library under video for this.

Thanks, Problem solved.
12-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Having same problem. Used to see all my movie rips but now just get "Empty List" when press Movies. All other functions working. Have nothing in my Media Center Movies... all is accessed from MC using Media Browser addin. Have My Movies Collection Manager running putting movie.xml into all movie folders... this was working previously. I deleted the .db file as you suggested. I uninstalled MCC and deleted all MCC folders in Program Data and User Local AppData; rebooted; then reinstalled with MCC downloaded from your site today and added all the movie folder locations. I updated My Movies Collection Manager to latest download. No joy... all working except Movies.

Help! GREAT APP!

Attached File(s)
.txt  mcc_server_debug.txt (Size: 109 bytes / Downloads: 1)
12-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi Gizmo. Can you send me one of your mymovie.xml files, from a movie which is missing in MCC please? Please send it to contact@mediacentercontrol.com